Home » » My Lash Serum 9g | Etude House

My Lash Serum 9g | Etude House

EmpayarUtama - Friday 1 April 2022 : No Comments

Etude House My Lash Serum is infused with cornus officinalis fruit extract and panthenol to nourish and help stimulate lash growth, giving you healthier, fuller, longer lashes.

Use it on its own or as a primer under makeup.

Formulated with Cornus Officinalis Fruit extract and Panthenol, this eye lash treatment conditions for healthier looking lashes.

Get that alluring eye lashed with this serum. Formulated with no paraben, and natural ingredients such as ginseng, does not irritate the eyes.

Etude House My Lash Serum Promotes strong and healthy lashes! My Lash Serum manages lashes do not fall from the roots.

This serum gives a lot nutrition and nourish your lashes to make them healthier than ever.

My Lash serum gives a very slight volume after usage of 1 month because it strengthens your lashes.

As your lashes do not fall they go on growing and your lashes become a little longer.
Simply, it does promise that takes care of your lashes!

My Lash Serum 9g | Etude House






0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment