Happy New Year 2023

EmpayarUtama - Sunday 1 January 2023 : No Comments

Hello everyone. In conjunction with new year 2023, I would like to wish you a happy new year, may it be blessed with health and abundant sustenance.

This year I will step into new semester as early as March. With only a few semesters left to graduate, I thought to focus more on my studies and reduce promotion sharing.

After completing my SPM (MCE) last 4 years;
Alhamdulillah I have shared about 160 promotions on the 'Tak Nampak Ke' blog starting with becoming an affiliate of furniture products. After staying at hostel, I focused more on Shopee and Lazada products where readers and potential buyers can compare prices before making a purchase.

I also run an English blog with main intention to improve my English but majority promotions there are like a ‘copy paste’ due to everything has been prepared by advertisers.

After this maybe I will do less on 'travel' because I see it as season promotions. Same goes for some seasoning promotion products. It is not suitable to be promoted in the blog because if you read it again later - the promotion has ended/gone.

If I want to share information about income generation, the commission from the furniture is really great. But if you want to generate steady income all the time; I prefer Shopee or Lazada. And the better option is Shopee with easy payment withdrawal through InvolveAsia platform. That's what I can conclude from 2 years as affiliate of some products as my personal experiment.

I hope all parties will continue to give support, regardless of me, the affiliate sponsor or the the product owner. See you again.




0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment